Steribel Hand Cleaner
“Washing your hands properly is one of the most important things you can do to help prevent and control the spread of many illnesses.”
- Good hand hygiene will reduce the risk of things like flu, food poisoning and healthcare associated infections being passed from person to person.
- Hand hygiene is a way of cleaning one’s hands that substantially reduces potential pathogens (harmful microorganisms) on the hands.
- Hand hygiene is considered a primary measure for reducing the risk of transmitting infection among patients and health care personnel.
- Hand hygiene procedures include the use of alcohol-based hand rubs and hand washing with soap and water
- Steribel Hand cleaner contains 60% alcohol which used to sanitize the hand without water
- Steribel Hand cleaner also contains the Aloe vera extract which used to moisturise hand and make hand smooth.