“Our SWASA NIVARNA SYRUP is very effective in cough associated with respiratory tract infections. It treats respiratory infections and restores free easy breathing.”
Swasa Nivarna also helps to build up a strong immunity against allergy. Thus effecting a near complete cure to asthma, allergy, collection of fluids mucous in lungs, Eosinophilia attacks, breathing disorders, sinusitis and rhinitis.
- It is very effective in asthma, bronchitis and wheezing, whooping cough, productive and unproductive cough, recurrent cough and cold
- It ensures quicker response in cough of all age groups.
- It has phytonutrients and antioxidants which helps to increase immunity and resistance, thereby improving the ability to breathe well
- Treats shallow breathing and helps to restore free easy breathing.
- Arrests allergic sneezing and relief from allergic cough
- Treats coughing and lung congestion.
- Effective in cough associated with respiratory tract infections.
- Treats respiratory infections and restore free easy breathing.
- Checks inflammation, bronchial spasm, mucosal secretion and phlegmatic congestion
INDICATION: Asthma, bronchitis, Shallow Breathing, Eosinophilia, Recurrent cough and cold, low immunity and resistance
Composition: Lindipipper(Piper longum )– 300 mg, Vasaka(Adhatoda vasaka) -200 mg, Kantakari(solanum xanthocarpum) – 200 mg,Bharangimool(Clerodendrum serratum) – 100 mg, Jethimadh(Glycyrrhiza glabra) -80 mg, Haldar(Curcuma longa) - 50 mg, Sunth(Zingiber officinale) - 50 mg, Somlata(sarcostemma brevistigma) -50 mg, Dlachini(Cinnamomum zeylanicum) - 20 mg, Khurasani ajmo(Hyoscyamus niger ) – 20 mg,Anantmool (Hemidermus indicus )– 10 mg
Adults and children over 12 years: 5ml 3 times daily
Children 6-12 years: 5ml twice daily.
Children 2-6 years: 2.5ml twice daily.
Children under 2 years of age: 2.5ml twice daily *
Packing : 200 ml