“An anti-amoebic and anti-diarrhoeal preparation”
- Beneficial in amoebic liver abscess
- Controls non-specific Diarrhoea promptly
- Completely safe, effective and non toxic
- Effective in diarrhoea of varied etiology such as protozoal, bacterial toxic and seasonal diarrhoea
- Check frequency of motions relieves abdominal discomfort such as pain tenesmus and promotes proper formation of stool without disturbance in normal intestinal flora
- For preventing diarrhoea and dysentery due to amoebiasis
FORMULATION WITH: Kadachhal-150 mg, Anartwak- 50 mg, Mardasingi -50 mg, Nagarmoth- 30 mg, Bilva- 30 mg, Mochras- 30 mg.
INDICATION: Very useful in Acute and Chronic Amoebiasis-Amoebic liver abcess and Amoebic dysentery and Diarrhoea.
DOSAGE: Children : 1 TABLET 2 to 3 times a day or as directed by the physician Adults: 2 Tablet 2 to 3 times a day or as directed by the physician
PRESENTATION : 10 X 10 TABLET in blister pack and 1000 TABLET loose in plastic container.